Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dear Alien, Let Me Tell You About Earth...

Hi Alien,
My name is Haeun and let me tell you a little something about earth. First of all, 70% of Earth is water.. Can you believe that?? There are many places in Earth I have not been to, but where I live has a lot of building. Its called a city. There are many people in this city that go to work/school.

The environment has not a lot of trees. There are some trees on the sidewalk but sometimes people just cut them down because the are annoying. Oh and I forgot to tell you, there are signs to know which street you are in. (For example Wilshire and Western is a street).

                                                                                                               From, Haeun
P.S I really think you should visit Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment